KILM Sprint: 10 Electronic Dance Tracks to Heat up Your Winter Workouts
Brrr— Baby it’s COLD outside!! Unless you live in a warm state— or country— in which case I envy you!
I LOVE Electronic Dance music to help me power through those winter runs and workouts! If your playlist is in desperate need of a refresh, add these 10 hot, hot, hot Electronic Dance tracks to your playlist ASAP!
Get it Mamas!
1. Light It Up (eat. MO & DJ Snake) – Major Lazer
2. Don’t Let Me Down (feat. Daya) – The Chainsmokers
3. Titanium (feat. Sia) – David Guetta
4. Get Low – Dillon Francis & DJ Snake
5. Hideaway – Kiesza
6. Born This Way – Lady Gaga
7. Crystallize – Lindsey Sterling
8. Bad Girls – M.I.A.
9. Bailar (feat. Pitbull & Elvis Crespo) – Deorro
10. Hey Mama (feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack) – David Guetta
11. Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) – C&C Music Factory
Okay, that was 11 but I just couldn’t help myself on that last one!
What is your favorite type of music that really gets you pumped up?